Informa Telecoms & Media will be launching a new event in New York on 16-17 July focused on the challenges involved in building a compelling user experience in the age of TV Everywhere, multiscreen services, catch-up and non-linear video.
This globally-focused event will feature Tier 1 conference speakers from key telcos, broadcasters, content owners and new media, all sharing their insights and own experiences, the latest developments, best practice, tips and tricks.
Attendees will also benefit from insights on the future of multiscreen content, analyse the ways in which multiscreen content will evolve and change the user experience, and enhance their non-linear VOD offering to the US consumer.
Agenda topics will include:
- Understanding the evolution of the Consumer Experience
- Oﬀering the Consumer a Unique UI Multiscreen Experience
- Establishing Strong T Commerce & Micropayment Platforms
- Analysing the role of Big Data on an Evolving UX
- Taking Multiscreen consumer relationships to the next level of engagement
- Monetising the Multiplatform Pay TV Environment
- Creating End to End UI Solutions
- Understanding the Role of DRM in the new UX Engaging the user in a nonlinear environment
- Assessing how UI is Impacting on the future of content
- Evolution of Non Linear Content and its impact on the User Experience
For more information please visit call Barry Killengrey, Sales Manager on +44 (0) 20 7017 5850 or email Barry.Killengrey@informa.com