As Connected Entertainment continues to evolve, the role of OTTtv has become increasingly central to the industry. The OTTtv World Summit returns for a 4th year with key players from across the eco-system demonstrating how 2012 has been the year that OTTtv has become a dominant form of viewer content consumption.
Our exciting line-up of 40+ Service Provider speakers include:
- Spencer Stephens, CTO, Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Daniel Jacobson, Director of Engineering, API, Netflix
- Gerry O’Sullivan, SVP Global TV & Entertainment, Deutsche Telekom
- Nic Jones, Senior Vice President, International, VEVO
- Linda Summers, Director of Marketing and Operations Mobile, Skype
- Terry Denson, VP Content Strategy & Acquisition, Verizon
- David Lynn, Managing Director & Executive Vice President, Viacom International Media Networks
- Wolfgang Schmirl, Head of Digital Media, Red Bull Media House
- Oliver Lewis, VP Strategy, Sky Deutschland
- Marina Kalkanis, Head of Programmes OnDemand, BBC
- Nicolas Bry, SVP Digital, Orange
- Suveer Kothari, Head of International, Google TV
- Charlotte Reece, Senior Product and Commercial Manager, Interactive TV, Virgin Media
- Jason Titus, CTO, Shazam
- Robert Pataki, Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer, Magyar Telekom
Plus many more! To see a full list of our speaker line up click here.
The uptake of the OTTtv offering offers a great opportunity for further magnetisation for the service providers, broadcasters and key OTT players. The realisation of this opportunity has been seen in recent key developments, including Netflix’s move into the European marketplace and BSkyB’s announcement of an OTT service.
These topics and more will all be discovered in detail at this year’s OTTtv World Summit which has become known as the world’s leading OTTtv event. This year will be even bigger than last year. On the 5th November we have the workshops day which will host the following workshops:
- HTML5 Workshop hosted by Google
- OTT Service Partnerships Workshop hosted by Arthur D. Little
This will be followed by a multiplatform focus day with major case studies from Viacom, YouTube, BBC and Skype discussing this opportunity. After this will be the two full conference days with presentations and panel discussions from the industry heavyweights and will be interspersed by over 9 hours of interactive networking with all the attendees.
To download the brochure click here.
To view the prices and to register please click here. Huge savings can be made by attending the full 4 day conference!