New dates have been announced for TV Connect Global Event’s highly anticipated Digital Asset Management World Summit. The event will now be taking place on the 23rd-24th October 2012 in Amsterdam.
From the team that brought you the IP&TV World Forum (now known as TV Connect Event) and OTT World Summit, the TV Connect Global Events team have made use of their extensive contacts to deliver you an event on an extremely hot topic within the TV industry: how to successfully manage your digital assets.
This event features speakers who have successfully implemented a DAM strategy from worldwide institutions such as BBC, EMI, MTV, Discovery, Sky and more.
Attendees will leave the event with an ability to:
- Understand the evolution of metadata workflow
- Assess the growing importance of DRM
- Analyse the role of cloud based workflow platforms
- Emphasise the role of new technologies in digital file standardisation
- Drive the changing nature of rights and royalties management
Register before the 18th September and save 20% on the Standard Delegate fee and 40% on the Broadcaster & Content Provider fee! Click here for more details.