Recently-formed trade body the Connected TV Marketing Association (CTVMA) has appointed its US board of directors and started an industry-wide consultation process to establish a wide array of committees, educational curriculum and research databases.
The groups and committees will serve as independently functioning consortium to tackle challenges as well as monitor and discover new opportunities, and include: New Media/ Emerging TV Innovations; Education and Accreditation Planning; Ad Standards; and Regulatory Watch.
The inaugural Board elections were completed and officiated in May and the membership includes:
- Doug Scott, CTVMA Honorary Chairman, President, Ogilvy Entertainment
- Mark Adams, Vice President, North America, Accedo
- Dietrich Von Behren, VP Digital Media & Investments, A+E Networks
- Jeremy Bloom, Director of Sales, TubeMogul Inc
- Natan Edelsburg, Vice President of Sawhorse Media and Staff Writer for Lost Remote
- Jamyn Edis, Professor, New Media, New York University ( Dir of Technology, HBO)
- Tim Hanlon, Founder and CEO, The Vertere Group, LLC
- Michael Hudes, EVP, YuMe
- Waikit Lau, SVP Business Development, Tremor Video
- Farhad Massoudi, CEO, Adrise
- Brandon Shainfeld, Director of Business Development and Head of Connected Television, Videology
- Jeremy Toeman, CEO, Dijit Media
- Zachary Weiner, CEO, CTV Advertising, Co-Founder, CTVMA
“We felt it was critically important to have a diverse array of thought leaders coming in from multiple sides of the technology, digital media and advertising ecosystem to represent the CTVMA’s board,” said Zachary Weiner, co-founder of the Association and Board President. “The collective expertise of our members will help us grow the importance and influence of the Association by helping the industry identify new trends and opportunities, capitalizing on the potential connected TV brings to the marketplace.”
The Connected TV Marketing Association (CTVMA) is a global industry trade body of the advertising, media and entertainment sector, formed in December 2011 with the aim of educating industry professionals on the commercial opportunities of Connected TV platforms.
Its current membership is comprised of a select committee represented by chapter-appointed presidents in each country region and territory. Current chapters include North America, Australia/Asia pacific, UK, Western Europe, and Central and Eastern Europe.